Sunday, July 10, 2011

How To Be Fashionable

You should know I'm the expert of clothes. I love sparkles. I normally where dresses, and if i wear a shirt, I make sure that the pants are pretty too; and that I where a lot of jewelry ... I mean a lot.

There are four things beautiful in the world ... a white cat wearing a tiara, a puppy wearing little puppy clothes that are pretty and also the biggest ruby in the world ... and ME!

Maybe you could be beautiful too! just follow my tips.

Tip 1: never where plaid unless you're forced to where it as a uniform.
Tip 2: Make your clothes nice and unique like a glam diva.
Tip 3: Remember to always have sparkles on something pretty you're wearing.

AND That's How To Be Fashionable! ENJOY

2 comments:

  1. I think it also helps to have a mom with great fashion sense and to have generous parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you might yet reconsider the plaid thing, babes. Keep posting, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete